Thursday, January 11, 2018

Check out these Swaps!

The past few weeks have been a whirlwind of commotion on my craft desk.  Getting new products in, designing the cards I'm going to make, and then making multiples of them!

For our team SWAP, we had 16 people participate.  I used the Bubble Over Stamp Set and the Sale-A-Bration DSP that coordinates with it called Bubbles & Fizz.  It was so fun creating "my own brand" of drink too! ;)


Here are the products used to create this card! 
Bubble Over Bundle
Includes the Stamp Set and Framelits 

Clear Epoxy Stickers
Adds a fun 3D wet look to the bottles. 

SAB Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper- FREE with a $50 Purchase!


For my next SWAP I decided to use the Party Pandas stamp set from the SAB catalog! This stamp set has SO much potential. I Love LOVE LOVE all of the ideas and versatility for it! Honestly, If you had to choose one SAB item, I would recommend this one!  It's so easy to pair up a black and white Panda with any Designer Series Paper, so I chose the Painted With Love paper from the Occassions catalog. 


You can see how I added dimension with the silver twine, Berry Burst Silver lined ribbon, and I used the Embossing Paste and a little Berry Burst Ink to give the texture in the back some color! It was such a fun card to make! 

Painted With Love Designer Series Paper

Party Pandas Stamp Set-SAB- FREE with $50 purchase!

If you enjoyed these cards, please comment below!



No comments:

Post a Comment