Wednesday, January 3, 2018

This Creative Journey!

Hello!! 
 It's a new year and a new journey! Thanks for joining me here on my new blog! I've had many years of joy in the Stampin' Up! club and hope that you will find some joy here too! 

It all began in the Spring of 2007. I was invited by a local military wife to come over to her house for an afternoon of crafting. My world changed! I quickly fell in love with Stampin' Up! and the products. I also made a life long friend and SU has been a part of my life since!

Over the years, I know I can count on SU to blow my mind with amazing catalogs full of gorgeous, creative images, and easy to use products. Really, ANYONE CAN stamp! 

I invite you to follow my blog for tutorials, sales, techniques and so much more! 

Warmly, 
Kira 

No comments:

Post a Comment